WEDDINGS AT TAI THONG
Our team of banqueting professionals will ensure no detail is overlooked when producing a truly memorable experience for you and your guests.
YOUR SPECIAL DAY IS OURS TOO
Highly dedicated to making your wedding day truly memorable, our experienced team will assist in organizing an exceptional banquet to reflect your tastes and style, giving thoughtful attention to every detail, whether it be the location of your choice or the cuisine to please your palate. Highlights include:
· Fine Chinese culinary creations carefully crafted by our top chefs.
· An idyllic setting with spectacular floral arches and table centerpieces to truly capture the heart of your love story.
With years of extensive experience, our highly trained team will assist you in organising an exceptional banquet that reflects your theme and taste, with an attentive eye to every detail.
ENQUIRE US TODAY
Complimentary food tasting of selected menu for 10 person with a minimum of 30 tables and above
VIEW 2016 WEDDING MENU
Choice of either Chinese or Western cuisine prepared by our master chefs
· Invitation cards
· Red carpet aisle for the wedding march
· Chair covers for the main table
· Wedding backdrops
· In-house AV System
· Additional entertainment can be arranged at special rates
· Special floral arrangement for main VIP table
· Elaborate décor can be arranged at special rates
· Photography and video services at special rates
· Decorative wedding cake for cake-cutting & Photograph session
· Elegant champagne fountain display with sparkling juice for wedding toast
· Other premium gifts for invited guests can be arranged at special rates
· Largest Chain of Chinese Restaurants in Malaysia by the Malaysia Book of Records
· Superbrands Award
· Malaysia Tatler's Best Restaurants Award
· Wine & Dine Kuala Lumpur's Top Restaurants Award for eight of our restaurants
· The Diners Club International Members' Choice Award
· Malaysia Tatler's Best Restaurants Awards for four of our Chinese restaurants (2002 – 2012)
· 25 medals awarded for our chefs' culinary craftsmanship and expertise at 2002 world Championship of Chinese Cuisine
· 43 medal tally in the 2005 World Golden chef Competition